If you are having issues logging into the site, this page should help you.
This site has been setup so that your username is both:
- Your email address (the one you used to sign up – eg: “firstname.lastname@example.org”)
- Your username (these are all setup as “Firstname Surname” – eg: “John Smith”)
If you are struggling with either of these – then please contact us using any of the methods available from the Contact menu. We will help you resolve your issue but do bear in mind that while we know most people here, we may require proof of identification.
As is best practice, all passwords are encrypted. This means that we cannot tell you what your password is – we literally don’t know. However, you can reset it:
- Go to this page: https://www.wheatsheafworks.org.uk/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword
- Enter your username
- You will receive an email with a link to set a new password
- Enter your new password
- Click the site logo and return to the homepage
- Log in with your username and new password
The above should cover 99% of all login issues, however should you have any further concerns, please do contact us using any of the methods available from the Contact menu.